Prop Hire Agreement

Need help?

If you require some advice on filling out this form or have any questions, please contact us. Email us at or call us on 0330 229 2666.

Prop Hire Terms and Conditions

1. Property Ownership & Responsibility 1.1 All equipment and items hired remain our property throughout the hire period. 1.2 By accepting these terms, you acknowledge full responsibility for the items from the time of pickup until their return or collection by us.

The signee of this form is deemed the person responsible for the prop, unless detailed. All company hire details must be filled out.

2. Payment Terms 2.1 A 20% non-refundable deposit secures your booking. The remaining 80% is due 21 days before hire begins. 2.2 Adding or swapping items is allowed until 14 days before the event, provided the total value remains unchanged. Cancellations of items do not merit a refund. 2.3 Quotes are valid for 7 days; after this period, unsecured bookings may be subject to price adjustments. 2.4 Last minute bookings require payment upfront through a payment link or cash on collection.

3. Standard Hire Period 3.1 Standard hire spans three days unless otherwise arranged. Weekend hires are extended to accommodate for delivery/collection on Friday and delivery/collection on Monday.

4. Extended Hire 4.1 Additional days are charged at a predetermined rate per day.

5. Failure to Return or Pay 5.1 Late returns incur a charge of 50% of the three-day hire value per day. Failure affecting subsequent bookings may result in full charges for potential losses incurred.

6. Item Condition 6.1 Items are deemed in good condition upon the recipient accepting the item; complaints post-collection are not valid. Damages or losses are charged at full replacement value (this value can be detailed from our office). 6.2 Refunds for pre-hire damages or losses are limited to the affected item only.

7. Delivery & Collection 7.1 Standard delivery hours are 09:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday. Weekend hires extend over three days. Collections post-hire require items to be prepared and not left unsecured. 7.2 A £50 surcharge applies for delivery or collection outside normal hours or for altered logistical arrangements.

8. Customer Pickup & Drop-off 8.1 Self-return must be to the specified address during working hours and acknowledged by our staff. Non-business days are excluded for pickups or drop-offs unless otherwise arranged.

9. Cancellation Fees 9.1 Deposits are non-refundable. Refunds on cancellations vary from 80% to none, depending on how close to the hire date the cancellation is made.

10. Additional Payment Information 10.1 The same terms as section 2 apply, ensuring consistency across document sections.

11. Risk Assessments & Safety 11.1 We conduct regular safety assessments and maintenance on all items. We are not liable for any injuries or damages incurred during the use of hired items.

12. Extreme Circumstances / Force Majeure / Cancellation by Us 12.1 We may alter delivery or collection arrangements in extreme conditions. We reserve the right to cancel hires if conditions deem the prop unusable, with a full refund provided but no further compensation.

13. Item Setup 13.1 Setup is not included in the hire; should this be required please arrange this with our office as our delivery staff are not responsible for this.